Show us your SPARKLE.
Today we are sharing a couple of cards that two of our design team members have created using the Sparkle collection. You then will have the chance to share with us one of your creations.
First of all we have “CHRISTMAS JOY” by our new team member Lisa Amiet.
Papers: Sparkle Collection – P2586 Glint, P2591 Radiance, P2594 Luster.
KC PRODUCTS: 6×6″ Designer Template – IT473 Geo Lines, CT943 Collectables,
Square Card Pack – CD503 Black.
Other: Modelling Paste, Gauze, Paper Straw, Cardboard.
- Use Square black card as your base. Use template and modelling paste to stencil your card base.
- Fussy cut flowers from GLINT.
- Adhere these to card base, ensuring they face outwards.
- Scrunch up some gauze and glue to card.
- Cut one piece 9 x 9cm (3½” x 3½”) from RADIANCE.
- Use cardboard to raise and add dimension to your card base.
- Adhere flowers from collectables.
- Cut one piece 6.5 x 6.5cm (2½” x 2½”) from GLINT (reverse).
- Use cardboard to raise from card and adhere using double sided tape.
- Use a paper straw, cut into 5cm (2”) pieces and adhere them to the centre of card.
- Cut sentiment from LUSTER, adhere to the centre of the card, over straws.
Papers: Sparkle Collection – P2592 Auroral, P2590 Vivacity.
KC PRODUCTS: CT943 Collectables, Square Card Pack – CD503 Black, Cardstock – CD102 Licorice, Decorative Die – DD755 Lace Borders & DD705 Swirl Flourish,
- Cut a 12.2cm x 12.2cm (5” x 5”) mat using AURORAL.
- Die cut two borders using licorice cardstock and a border die from lace borders die set.
- Attach die cut borders to the back of AURORAL using craft glue and adhere all to card base using craft glue.
- Cut a 12.5cm x 4cm (4 ¾” x 1 ½”) strip from lace paper from the paper pad. Create a fishtail banner. Ink all sides with bark ink.
- Cut a 12.2cm x 5cm (5” x 2”) strip of AURORAL (reverse). Matte this using licorice cardstock.
- Alter the edge using scalloped scissors (optional).
- Adhere to card front using mounting foam.
- Die cut a small flourish from VIVACITY (reverse).
- Adhere to the card using craft glue.Select three poinsettias from the collectables.
- Adhere the largest using craft glue and the remaining two using mounting foam for extra dimension.
- Select a sentiment from the collectables and adhere to the card front using mounting foam.
Now its your time to share:
All you have to do is upload one of your favourite Kaisercraft Christmas cards that you have made in the comments below. You will have the opportunity to win one of three Mini Card Making Packs shown below..
Even if you don’t win you still can purchase these products from your local retailer or head over to our online store and purchase a Sparkle Mini pack HERE.
We look forward to seeing your creations.