I get a little excited every time I see yellow in paper ranges and this was no exception. Antiquities is a great unisex range perfect for scrapbooking both the boys and girls in your life.
This is my little guy at one of his scout camps and the blues, browns and pops of yellow let me create an earthy, masculine yet fun layout.
P2742 Heirloom, P2741 Limited Edition, P2746Precious, P2747 Beloved, PP1067 Paper Pad, SK807 Sticker Book, CT960 Collectables, CS352 Clear Stamp.
KM132 Gold Shimmer, KM131 Black Kaiser Mist, IP757 Black Permanent Ink
- Use HEIRLOOM as your background.
- Fussy cut the wooden planks in LIMITED EDITION and the numbers in PRECIOUS and distress the edges of each piece.
- Matt your photo with the script and numbers papers from the paper pad.
- Stamp the numbers and script on the background in black ink to add a little bit of texture to the layout.
- Adhere the wood panels you previously fussy cut to the background using foam adhesive on some of the pieces to add dimension.
- Slip in some numbers into the layers to fill in the layers and add more dimension.
- Add collectables and stickers from the sticker book into the layers.Use the “Enjoy the little things” piece from BELOVED (reverse) as part of your title and the “love you” sticker as your main title.
- Add a generous amount of splatters of gold and black ink to your background to finish off your layout.
You can download the instruction PDF HERE
Shop the Antiquities collection at your local store or online at www.kaisercraft.com.au.
Have fun creating! xx Kasia