Hey Guys… Kasia here with a fun travel layout. The Journey collection features some really fun elements, textures and gorgeous bold yellows and navy… oh how I love navy!! It’s a great collection to document not only your travel photos but your everyday adventures and life journey.
JOURNEY Collection: PP1070 Paper Pad, P2770 Tourist, P2771 Roamer, P2774 Meanderer, P2769 Adventure, P2768 Vegabond, CT964 Collectables.
KC PRODUCTS: CS358 Leather Texture Stamp, FL651 Journey Flourish Pack, KM132 Gold Shimmer Mist, KM129 Navy Kaiser Mist, CR210 Journey Curios.
- Use ADVENTURE as the background for your layout and add some texture with the texture stamp and yellow ink.
- Cut strips of various widths and lengths from TOURIST, VEGABOND (reverse), and paper pad, distress the edges and adhere to the base of the layout.
- Matt your photo with the yellow paper from the paper pad.
- Fussy cut some of the book pages from ROAMER paper and tuck into the layers.
- Add some collectables and wooden flourishes around your photo and a couple of sentiments from MEANDERER.
- Finish off your layout with a sprinkling of Gold and Navy Kaiser ink and a Curios.
Hope you get inspired by this layout to just have fun cutting up strips of paper and playing. It was such a fun easy layout to create and there really was no need for measuring which I always love.
Have fun! xx Kasia