Cards Collections Design Team Under the Gum Leaves

Cards and gift tags in display box

October 10, 2019

Good morning Kaiser Fans and welcome. Today I would like to share with you some Christmas cards and tags I made using the fabulous Under the Gum Leaves Collection. After I made them I didn’t quite know how to store them so came up with this storage display box. I really like how it turned out.

This box will hold 6 square Kaisercraft cards and 10 Gift Tags.

PRODUCTS USED:
PAPERS: PP1077 Paper Pad|SK817 Sticker Book|CT971 Collectables|

KC PRODUCTS: Weave Cardstock – Bark|Foam Dots|

The cards were kept pretty simply, for the background I just used some pretty papers chosen from the paper pad collection. I die cut a variety of white circles for each card and used some gorgeous pieces from collectables to decorate using foam dots to adhere for dimension.

For the gift tags I used a die and some card stock to pre-cut all the tags. I then again used some pretty papers for the background and embellished with a combination of collectables and stickers from the sticker book. The great thing about the sticker book is that the stickers are printed on some sturdy card stock so I ended up adding some baby powder to the sticky part and use them like any other die cut, just love them so versatile.

A friend when visiting one day spotted my creation and liked it so much she commissioned me to make some for her Christmas shop so I came up with an even bigger box. This one will hold 12 square cards and 20 Gift Tags.

You will be able to find the instructions on how to make this box here.

That is all from me today. I hope you like my creations and get started on your Christmas card list because Christmas will be here before you know it.

Until next time…..

Hugs

Hetty

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

• Reply Kazz October 10, 2019 at 10:11 am

Just love this collection 🙂 love your cards and tags 🙂 thanks for those box instructions too 🙂 I find myself forgetting paper is for more than the general cards etc.

• Reply Maree Kerwin October 10, 2019 at 4:41 pm

Oh wow!!! This is an amazing idea!!! You have done such a b job with this project. Love, love your little gift box holder with it’s beautiful tags and cards.🙂❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Reply Jane Stackelroth October 10, 2019 at 6:13 pm

Love it all, such pretty cards. Also the gift box is so lovely filled with cards and tags.

• Reply Maureen Wood October 10, 2019 at 6:52 pm

Love your tags and cards, the box is such a good idea, thanks for sharing Hetty

• Reply Natasha Evans October 10, 2019 at 7:03 pm

These look amazing, well done and thanks for sharing your beautiful ideas.

• Reply Marcelle Baldwin October 11, 2019 at 6:27 pm

Oh my. Fabulous cards tags and box. Thanks so much for this!!

• Reply Beryl Black October 11, 2019 at 6:39 pm

Absolutely lovely. Thanks for the inspiration Hetty.

• Reply Sonja Lockwood October 12, 2019 at 1:55 pm

Love the tags and box can I download the instructions for the box without using the drop box?

• Reply Nicole October 22, 2019 at 5:20 pm

Hi I loved your creations, I have brought a pack under the gum leaves too.

To try create some nice Aussie bush cards too.
    I started out making book marks last year.

I mostly used up cycle old cards, papers, that have been donated etc. don’t have dye cutter my wish would be to get one .

So I cut out by hand using a craft knife.
    Anyone that what’s to upgrade , knows where I could get preloved dye cutter